Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote/ schreef:

> Um, Scott...when you double-click an AppleScript it does open it. ;-)
As you say here yourself, that depends on how you saved it ;;-)
> Since you bring up AppleScript, why not use its solution? AppleScript files
> are either editable or executable: if executable, opening one launches it,
> and if editable, opening one opens it in the script editor.
While we're on the subject, how about having another AppleEvent to open a
stack in the developing environment? Then we could have (at least in MacOS)
an Contextual Menu Plug- in, so that you can choose "Open in development
enironment" or a droplet.

Regards,
Sjoerd