Thanks for the earlier post Andu. I think the problem is Mac OS 8.6 on my
other Mac - the iMac with 9.0 is OK, but does not have enough memory (and
the iMac system disks won't work on it). I'll try seeing if I can get an
open transport software update which is downloadable, otherwise maybe I'll
get round to installing Linux on the thing.