Sounds like you might be opening the stack to patch the environment? You
need to open the patch stack from within the environment, as if he licenced
home stack is not the first thing to open the script limits are set to the
Starter kit.

This may not be the problem, but if it is have a look at the previous thread
"Avoiding home..."