I have a demo that has a great deal of functionality in Metacard. This is
great for demonstration purposes, however it requires a presenter to walk
through it. I would like to automate the 'walk through' process; record all
of the mouse movements and mouse clicks and turn it into a Macro. Then I can
hand it off to anyone and they can watch a canned version.
Has anyone ever figured out a way of creating a macro for Metacard?

Thanks,
Blair

P.S. Windows 3.1 used to have a great "recorder" utility that did just
that...not sure what happened to it in '95.