MC 2.4 has some absolutely killer image generation options, with its support
for JPEG quality, optional GIF, etc.

Great stuff, but if I understand it correctly it will does pretty much a
screen dump, so we have to make sure the stack from which the image is being
generated is topmost, that the cursor is not overlapping it, etc.

What are the challenges in having an option in which card images could be
rendered offscreen before being written to the image file?

My hunch is that this would have a positive impact on a lot of folks' work,
no?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation