I was amazed and delighted to learn MC had array tools!  They could be a
bazillion
times faster than running thru a repeat loop....

But where are they? I looked under every bushel basket Scott has scattered
around
but could find nary a mention of "array, itemArray, or thingieArray."

These neat tools could be used by all, Scott, but just a little hint of their
nature
and the basic syntax.  Even a couple of meaningful examples would be kind.

Anyone out there know the source of the documentation for arrays? (Revolution
has little to say on this subject, too.)

Do squre brackets, "[]", define an array? Are arrays tab delimited, comma
delimited
or can any char work? Besides "itemArray", what are the other array tools?
So many questions, so little doc...

How many other undocumented functions are there? [Of course, only Scott
knows...]

"You are in a dark and twisty cave...
Your options are Left, Right or Down"
--