--On Monday, November 04, 2002 16:29:03 -0800 Richard Gaskin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alain Farmer wrote:

Imagine if we could do that with monolithic wares like
MS-Office...
If the readers here will pardon this off-topic post, I think you migh
enjoy this open letter to Microsoft's Regional Manager for South and East
Africa from Joris Komen, Founding Executive Director of SchoolNet Namibia
and NetDay Namibia, on why their school district will not be upgrading
Windows:

<http://www.schoolnet.na/pr/msftrelease.html>
It took a while but the world is awakening [thank god], one company at a time.

:)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation