On 11/9/02 8:45 PM, Shari wrote:

Does OSX match Windows now, in needing filename extensions?

I'm guessing not, as my beta testers had no trouble accessing the program and associated files. But I wonder... is it moving in that direction?
It isn't moving, it is a done deal. Extensions are required. If you don't add one, the system does. The user, however, sees only the filename they type; the extension is hidden sometimes. You can choose to show your files with or without extensions in the Finder.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [EMAIL PROTECTED]