On 8/24/03 5:49 PM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 03:02 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:

I would guess Richard just meant the docs stack/s, not the whole
environment...

I'm questioning whether the Rev doc stacks would go willingly -- whether they have dependencies on the Rev environment that would require correcting before they'd run standalone in MC.

They have dependencies. The Rev docs were so superior to the MC docs that I had them wired into my copy of MC for a while when Rev 1.0 came out. But soon after that, they became highly dependent on the Rev prefs stack. It was too much trouble to resolve the dependencies so I stopped doing it. I'm sure it could be done, I just didn't pursue it.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]