I have been using Metacard heavily for the past 5 years and mostly lurking this list for around 4 years. I'm
still using the 2.5 engine and have not bought a new Revolution license though I plan to eventually. Since I
don't have a current license I haven't joined the yahoo group and therefore can't vote.

Actually, since IDE is now a separate product, due to its open-source nature,there is nothing against your using the newest IDE with 2.5 engine as far as I know. You license only the engine. IDE is a freebie so do speak :) If I am wrong, I am sure our esteemed puhbah will correct me.

I have tested the recent betas with 2.5 engine and they seem to work fine. Try it out.

Robert Brenstein