On Jun 7, 2004, at 10:27 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

I hate to lose my cool, but I can't get a day's work done with the current state of the error messages coming from the v2.6 engine.

I can usually sort through my own code without it, but I've inherited a large and nasty code base written in alien logic, and there's no reliable means of identifying the source of errors.

Am I the only one who finds this a show-stopper?
Have y'all worked out a solution and forgot to share? :)

How does the Rev IDE cope with it?

If there was ever an argument for an emergency dot-dot release, making it possible to know what errors are occurring would seem the irrefutable case....

It is a massive problem for both IDEs. I usually have to go back to MC 2.5 to figure out obscure problems. They show up correctly once I transition. I don't know about everyone else, but I have three folder with different version of MC and Rev to make it through the day. Lots of time is wasted moving from one version to the other. I only pray that 2.3 gives us a working engine.

<x-tad-smaller>--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com</x-tad-smaller>