On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Richard Gaskin wrote:

While the "official" release of devolution isn't until next week, you folks can download it today:

<http://www.fourthworld.com/products/devolution/dev.html>

Please send any bug reports to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enjoy!

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation

Unfortunately I deleted the corresponding post containing the email address and I had to resort to the archives where the addresses are "protected". Therefore I use the list to send a brief feedback:

Congratulations at first for providing us which such an assembly of tools. I need some time to be able to assess all the different features and there usability.

One thing, though, which I noticed first, the "4W Object Browser" has the same problems with displaying groups and their indented controls - both with Metacard and Revolution - caused by changed features of the engine since version 2.6.1 (Metacard version). As the Object Browser is password-protected I could not see what causes this deficit, but I assume it could be remedied along the lines I have proposed for the Metacard Control Browser.

Also I wonder why other features of the Control Browser - like raising and lowering of the layer of controls - are missing here.

Best regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<www.sanke.org>