Mark Talluto wrote:
I found readability increased greatly once the background color was darkened. In the Rev editor the white background made the colors appear washed out.

Yes, as with MC's gray backing behind the script editor. Asking people to read lots of text against stark white is at the edge of rude; both my script editor and my eBook reader have user-definable background colors for the reading area.

The Constellation method is useful because there is a rhyme and a reason to the colors. You can even adjust the colors if needed.

Does Constellation handle more token types than MC or Rev?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal