J. Landman Gay wrote:
Tariel Gogoberidze wrote:

Eraser tool works fine in MC IDE 2.6 and  engine vs 2.6.6 build 152
Both from message box and from Paint tool palette.
I think it's last IDE Richard posted, 2.6b12 or 2.6r1 ?
Anyway, from about box it's 2.6b12 but not sure Richard changed this in IDE 2.6r1
I checked on OS X 10.3.9

I was just checking on this again. I can't get the spray can, brush tool, or eraser to work. They're all inert. :( I also can't find anything in the frontscript or the paint tools stack that would stop these from working. I'm pretty sure the engine is okay.

Hmmm....stranger still is that all tools are now working here.

I never use the paint tools so I can't explain how the behavior changes. Once upon a time there was an issue with the select tool, and IIRC I found scripts in Rev which worked around it. But that was a while back and my memory may be faulty....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation