Richard Gaskin wrote:
I'm testing w/2.7.4, trying to make a standalone with the latest MC IDE. After following the steps to set up the runtime engines (as outlined in Ken's doc), I can build the standalone successfully but it doesn't run.

What might I be missing?

Since then I've gone through the process a second time, downloading a new copy of the IDE, making a new runtime engine to build from, and even including Jacque's plist file which works for her to make sure it isn't that.

Still no go.

Tereza has mentioned a similar experience.

How many of you are able to sucessfully make v2.7 builds in MC?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation