Thank you for your hints.

Unfortunately i can't get metacard. Is there any resource on the web that explains what one needs to do, if one has Rev, but no Metacard installed yet?

I fainthly remember I need another license number from rev, gonna mail support for that...

I also browsed the files in the metacard yahoo group, but couldn't find the metacard ide, only the mctools.mc stack. Where do I get the full MC IDE from?

Neither the runrev.com nor the metacard.com site seems to contain any related information.

So... ???
Björnke