How about what the marketing people would say - give on a ".mc" extension
and colour it yellow or soemthing and the other one a ".rev" extension and
colour it blue?

Talking of which - how do you tell which environment you are in? If there is
no way can I suggest we have something in the backscript or on startup that
we can use to:

on openStack
 if the mcEnvironment of me is true then
   set the backgroundColor of me to yellow
 else
   set the backgroundColor of me to blue
 end if
end openStack

On 16/07/07, J. Landman Gay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jan Schenkel wrote:

> The first thing I didn't know was the license key
> stuff, and then it came with a '.mc' extension, which
> lead me to believe that perhaps this was only meant
> for people who already had it installed.

That's a very good point. I'm not sure whether it should have an
extension of .rev or .mc. Either one would work, but either one could
also give the impression the utility is meant only for a particular IDE.
I'm not sure what to do about that.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]