Greetings,

This has been going on with m copy of 2.7.4 for several years. I hit the enter key, I get an error report that there's something wrong with the script, I look for the error, can't find it, hit the enter key again, and she closes just fine. As far as I can tell it has something to do with editing how the script was typed in. It seems the engine is still seeing text you've typed and deleted. I've grown used to it, but if anybody can provide a fix it sure would be nice.

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software