I am trying to use in Revolution Media 2.9 some stacks I developed in
Metacard 2.5, but something is not working.

I open Stack A, which sets up my menus and "starts using" 4 other stacks
that contain my scripts (call them C, D, E, and F).  I then open Stack B,
which is a "document" stack, which has a few short handlers that call
handlers stored in my 4 stacks-in-use.  This has worked reliably in
Metacard.

In Revolution, when I open Stack B, I get an error message.  Stack B has an
"on openField" handler that calls the "on openMyField" handler in Stack C.
The error message says "can't find handler openMyField."  But when I look in
the message box I see that Stack C is indeed "in use", and when I look at
Stack C's script I find my "openMyField" handler.

The same glitch arises for other handlers that call handlers in scripts of
my stacks in use.

Is there some file format change that is affecting things?  Or does the fact
that my stacks are "Metacard" files cause a problem?  Can anyone offer a
diagnosis or remedy?

Many thanks.

David Epstein