Klaus Major wrote:
Hi friends,

Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
This may have been already noticed here, I just want to make sure:
The Rev "Standalone" files - necessary to build standalones - of versions 4 dp3 and dp4 do not work with the Metacard Standalone Builder. Version 3.5 does.

Mark Waddingham mentioned to me some time ago that the MC SB will need rewriting. I sent him a copy of the current MC builder script and he said it wouldn't be hard to rewrite -- but that's the last I heard.

Shao Sean already figured out how the new standalone building process (it is completely in the engine now,
no scripted solution anymore!) works and gave me the appropriate infos.

So be assured that all will be working fine in MC 4.0 once Rev 4.0 will be published.

And THAT, surely, is the question.