There has been movement from the side of the Rev team concerning this issue.

Read comment #10 that has been added to my bug report #2217 today.

They confirm that the problem is indeed removing the "development properties".

What irritates me is that they speak of a necessary change to the *engine*, which kind of engine is involved her? What does "(ide) engine" mean, which - according to the engine-change log - will implement the standalone building in dp4 and in the future. If this engine is identical to the Revolution engine, then we - as MC-IDE users - could possibly get problems? How must standalone building with the new "engine" be configured to work in the MC IDE? In the attachment of Comment 11 to bug report # 2217 you find a patched Rev stack for standalone building to be used with the command (in Comment 10)

"set the cREVKeepDevelopmentProperties of this stack to true".-

I will respond to the comments of Oliver Kenyon, and I like to notice that our
present discussion has now produced first results.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke