On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 4:20:57 PM UTC-5, Alexander van der Vekens
wrote:

> Hi Norm,
> I accidentally picked job101 and started it. It's (still) running. I'll
> send you the job101.log file after the job has finished.

Thanks.

That makes our status:  job101 assigned to AV, job102-job161 unassigned.

> By the way, PRs for set.mm should not be placed as long as the
> minimization is running, should they?

They should be OK as long as they don't have (many) renames, which is why I
waited until David's "rng" renaming.   Worst case, all that will happen is
that a few minimizations might not get applied and will get processed in
next year's full run.  The final scripts I will use should be robust enough
so they will just skip a theorem not found and other errors, and in any
case I will be reviewing the log for the final run.  So don't worry about
it too much.

Norm