On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 9:25:42 AM UTC-5, Benoit wrote:

> David: yes, ~bisymOLD and ~bi3antOLD should have both discouragement
> tags.  I'm away from my main computer... can you add them ?
>
> Actually, most *OLD and *ALT should probably have both discouragement tags
> as well, it seems ?

I think so.  This can  be checked by making sure all *OLD and *ALT labels
have both discouragements in the 'discouraged' file.  There might be rare
exceptions for *ALT although I can't remember - e.g. we don't necessarily
want to prevent a shorter proof for a *ALT that occurs before the non-ALT.
I should look at each *ALT case with a missing discouragement.

I don't think it's worth restarting the jobs at this point, nor use an
updated set.mm for new jobs, because I'd prefer everything be based on a
stable set.mm.  There shouldn't be many cases, and I can address them
individually for the final minimize run.  In the meantime, we can update
set.mm independently - that will automatically "fix" some of them for the
final run, since 'prove' will not allow discouraged theorems by default,
and my final script will tolerate that rejection.  The ones that have to be
addressed manually are those where a *OLD/ALT was used to minimize a proof.

Norm