I realize that it seems especially inconvenient that moving df-gsum back
requires moving df-0g back too. But this better reflects the reality,
because df-gsum not allowed to refer to constants defined after cgsum
anyway (to prevent cycles), and placing df-gsum much further along just
makes this policy more unintuitive (because normally we can refer to
anything before the current line).

That said, I think it would still be better to move all definitions needed
for df-prds before it. This is a downside of the "everything structure"
approach, but it does not displace too many definitions. We can keep the
real theorems about them (including the definitional theorem) in their
proper place.

Mario