Hello all,
      I know the definition of recursion functions. I am unclear about the
concept of computability. Wouldn't any function we can write down be
recursive? Could someone give me a function that is not recursive (not
computable). I would have thought any function that can be written as an
expression (analytic expression) would be recursive/computable.
Please clarify
Pers