On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 6:28:58 PM UTC-5, David Starner wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:12 PM Norman Megill  wrote:
> > A simple way to fix this is to add "(Proof modification is
> discouraged.)" to dral1ALT, etc. as they should have anyway.  Then the
> final 'minimize' run will skip them.  There are also a number of
> "suspicious" minimizations on non-ALT/OLD theorems as can be seen with
> "grep 'to [12]. bytes' job*.log" e.g.:
> >
> > job102.log:Proof of "bj-abf" decreased from 45 to 12 bytes using "abf".
> > job103.log:Proof of "hashssle" decreased from 370 to 19 bytes using
> "hashss".
> >
> > When everything is done, we will need to analyze these and decide what
> to do.
>
> That seems correct for hashssle; it takes a hypothesis in hashss 𝐴 ∈
> 𝑉 and turns it into 𝐴 ∈ Fin.

Yes, it is correct, but we normally don't have 1-step proofs for
substitution instances because it wastes set.mm file space.  This is
telling us we should delete hashssle and use hashss instead.

> > Unfortunately these jobs will have to be rerun.  The theorems in
> job133.cmd through job160.cmd were not changed so those runs shou OK.
>
> Does that mean that 125-132 are open again? Since 155 hasn't started
> running backwards yet, I might as well load up the rest of those
> cores.

Let's see what David W. wants to do.  Also, this might affect anyone who
used the script, so there might be other jobs to be redone.

Norm