On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 17:57:34 -0800 (PST), Norman Megill <n...@alum.mit.edu>
wrote:
> That would be great!  I assigned 155 to you.  David S.'s run of 155 didn't
> complete (crashed), and I'm attaching his partial log in case you want to
> compare his early progress.

Very good! I've started job 155 as of 2020-02-15T21:21:58 US East Coast time.
Of course, if the crash is due to a problem in metamath.exe code I am unlikely
to get different results :-).  If the problem was hardware, all should be well.
So I'm kind of hoping David S. has a computer hardware problem (sorry! :-) ).
It looks like the key is for my job 155 to get significantly beyond this line:
> Proof of "fourierdlem111" decreased from 16553 to 16546 bytes using "picn".
Just getting a *little* beyond that line tells us nothing; if output
was buffered, David S.'s system might have gone much beyond that
before crashing.

I continue to run jobs 145-151. My (re)run of job144
completed and produced exactly the same technical results;
the only differences were dates and exact run times.
I didn't expect anything different, but it's good to occasionally check the
basics.
Based on the previous run I expect job 149 to complete tonight
and also produce the same results as last time.

Jobs 157-159 are unassigned. If they're still unassigned, I could take one
(presumably 157) once 149 completes (presumably tomorrow AM).
Can I snag 157 as well?

That will leave 158-159 for someone. Volunteers welcome, but
be prepared to run 158-159 for a while.

--- David A. Wheeler