-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Words, Commons and binomial
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:37:55 +0200 (CEST)
From: fl
To: Megill Norman

 Hi Norm,

could you post this:

I think all what is related to words should be gathered in the "Commons"
part of set.mm so that we can have a synthetic view of the whole,
collaborate and decide what eventually will remain in the personnal part
and what will move to the official one. Other works clearly defined could
have the same destiny such as the work related to the extension of the
binomial.

--
FL