-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Libraries and text files
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 14:32:08 +0200 (CEST)
From: fl
To: Megill Norman

 Hi Norm,

Can you post this:

Many softwares permit to open two kinds of files. Editors for instance.
Especially Emacs. You can open libraries (well the received word is "load"
) and you can open text files. And both have their utility. Here  we are in
the same case.

By the way if somebody could remove the header in the mmj2  files. Nobody
uses it in my opinion. Since all that is under git, you might create a
feature branch where the header is kept and remove it from the trunk. It
would be possible to reintroduce the feature when it is complete and if it
turns out it is useful.

--
FL