I received a response from Malwarebytes concerning the VirusTotal
detection:

(begin quote)
Our engine format and configuration in VirusTotal is different than our
products' default configuration. In VirusTotal we use a command-line engine
with more aggressive detection techniques and heuristics which might detect
more than the commercial product. This is the norm with most if not all
other antivirus vendors in VirusTotal.

I scanned the file and it is not detected. Thanks for reporting.

cli
Research Engineer
Malwarebytes Staff
(end quote)

Still waiting for a response from Acronis.

Norm