By the way, if you want to see which ZFC axioms are needed for o2p2e4, you
can use (in metamath.exe)

MM> read set.mm
MM> show trace_back o2p2e4 /essential/axioms/match ax-*
Statement "o2p2e4" assumes the following axioms ($a statements):
ax-mp ax-1 ax-2 ax-3 ax-gen ax-4 ax-5 ax-6 ax-7 ax-8 ax-9 ax-10 ax-11 ax-12
ax-13 ax-ext ax-rep ax-sep ax-nul ax-pow ax-pr ax-un

To see the path a specific axiom takes towards proving o2p2e4, an example is

MM> show trace_back o2p2e4 /to ax-pow
The proof of statement "o2p2e4" traces back to "ax-pow" via:
ax-pow($a) zfpow el dtru brprcneu fvprc ndmfv fvmpti fvmpt2i fvmpt2 mpteqb
eqfnfv eqfnfvd tfrlem1 tfrlem5 tfrlem7 tfrlem9 tfrlem9a tfrlem10 tfrlem11
tfrlem12 tfrlem13 tfrlem14 tfrlem15 tfrlem16 tfr1a tfr2a tfr1 rdgfun
rdgdmlim
rdgfnon rdgvalg rdg0 rdgseg rdgsucg rdgsuc rdg0g frsuc oa0 oasuc onasuc
oa1suc

(This is a fortuitously short example. Tracing back ax-ext for example will
show almost all set theory theorems up to o2p2e4 since ax-ext is involved
in the definition and properties of class notation.)

Norm