Rob and all...

This is a fun thread, and shows the great diversity of how many of us got
started!

For me, it was a visit to the Jacksonville (Florida) Children's Museum (now
the Museum of Science and History) as a third grader in 1963 (yep, I'm an
old geezer!). I already had a fascination with astronomy and the space
program (which started with Alan Shepard's May 1961 flight--yes, yes I am
older than the Canyon Diablo fall!!).

But now to that first piece: a small Canyon Diablo "chip"... which I still
have! I think I paid 25 cents for it, card, glue-to-the-meteorite, sales tax
and all.

Keep Looking Up,

Mike Reynolds
Chabot Space & Science Center

Show your support at the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund -
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/058-5084202-7156648