From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of STEVE ARNOLD
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 6:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [meteorite-list] thanks for the recomendations

Good evening list. I'll try and keep it short. I guess when you let the horse out of the barn, it is stupid to go and close the barn door. Well I want to thank all the decent people who have emailed me about my constant posting of reposting. From now on Iam going to take the advise of all who have gone on before in this great hobby, to think what I am doing before it becomes a habitual nightmare of never ending posts of nothing. Thank you all for the "smart " emails to help guide me and make me think before I act. When I look back at all the same repeats, it boggles my mind why I did it. Well it is a new year, and I guess I just needed to be told and learn, and go from there. Thanks again for getting me back on track.

                                                                  steve arnold, chicago

Steve r. Arnold, Chicago, il, 60107

The midwest meteorite collector!

I.M.C.A. member #6728