I think we should all just realize that we are in the presense of a true
Meteorite Hunter....Mohammed. He not only finds rare lunars with no trouble,
he has by now accumulated a collection of the finest and rarest meteorites
the world has to find. He by now has far exceeded both Ninninger and the
great Mr. Haag, who I hear has heard of Mohammed and plans on erecting a
shrine to him. Mohammed has shown us all that we know little or nothing
about our passion, that with his knowledge and understanding which far
exceeds anyone on this list he can fill a dump truck with meteorites in a
couple of hours, compared to the years it has taken some on this list. In a
year or so Mohammed will achieve such greatness with his collecting that
meteorites will simply give up on hiding from him and only fall within a few
feet of his home, thus eliminating his need to search for them as they know
that he will inevitably find them anyway.

So in conclusion I say.... ALL HAIL MOHAMMED! Faster than a speeding meteor,
Stronger than a rare earth magnet, able to leap upon an unsuspecting lunar
in a single bound...... LOOK!  out in the desert....is it a camel, is it a
nomad? Nope it is Mohammed carrying another 40 kilo lunar back to his lab.
All in a days work.

One thing worries me though....with all the rocks falling in his back yard I
hope he never finds any ejecta from Planet Krypton....you all remember what
Kryptonite did to Superman!

So I humbly retire to my meager collection, a mere 10 meteorites purchased
from all of you and cherished and hope someday that I too may reach that
spritual high that Mohammed has reached where every stone I see is a rare
meteorite....But first I must find out what kind of HOOKA he is smoking and
where he buys his Camel Ghanja!

Sincerely

Mark Miconi
Phoenix, AZ

PS...Please be aware that this dilusion is my own and any statements made
that "might" be untrue are of my own creation...the author is not
responsible for any damage that might incurr from uncontrollable laughter.