Hi list.
I just went for a quick lap around my apartments at McClintock and University
here in Tempe. I started at approx 7:45pm GMT and while I was running south I
saw a vibrant green fireball streak, break up and then it went dark.
Unfortunately I wasn't close enough to hear a sonic boom but I did hear a very
soft pop like a bottle rocket far away.  It appeared to be 25 degrees West of
South and was about 20-30 degrees from the horizon.  It's was moving fairly
slow so I assume it was far south.  Can someone check Doppler? It must have had
a better sighting further South like in Casa Grande or Tucson.

[Erik]