Well, that's possible, but our list wasn't part of the original discussion... He had to add it in to his recipients list when he sent his message...

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth

On 9/23/2011 2:51 PM, Michael Gilmer wrote:
Hi Elizabeth,

I think he hit "Reply All" and instead of just replying to the IMCA list.

This happens on occasion.  It provides a sneak peek into IMCA dealings
for non-members.  I'm sure Craig is going to have the Riot Act read to
him in private by some IMCA members for doing that.

I'll just sit here, eat my popcorn, and enjoy the show..... ;)

Craig is a good guy, so hopefully they don't tar and feather him for it.  LOL

Best regards,

MikeG
Non-IMCA #0001