Hi All:

I have ebay auctions ending tonight at around 10pm eastern time.

Please scroll to the bottom of the page at the following link to a list of all my auctions:

NOTICE:  If there are any of you who are interested in saving the photos of the incredible 36 gram oriented Sikhote-alin that is up for auction, you should do so now as I will remove the photos from the server after the auction is ended.  You have my permission to use these photos as you see fit.  This auction started at one penny with no reserve and has already skyrocketed to a record price per gram.  This just proves that there is always a market for high-quality meteorites.  It will certainly be a special addition to the winner's collection.  The item number on this piece is 2162303593.

Bid high and Bid often!!!!!

Jim