Michael and list,

My inability to be patient has caused me embarrassment yet again!

Sorry for the unneeded attention brought to Michael and for disturbing others on the list.

I'll try hard not to be so impetuous next time something like this comes up! I was just VERY anxious to read your book Michael! And yes I know, not everyone lives on the computer 24/7 like I seem to do
most of the time.  Most people have real lives!  :-)

Again, thanks for everyone's patience and understanding.

Kindest regards to all -
Mal