Hi All,
I have a few smaller amounts of Meteorite pieces including Tatahouine for sale & one larger Dimmitt 25.4 g slice.

All three smaller pieces come in their own gem jars with original ID cards. All of these three originally come from Adam Hupe. You can't go wrong with these specimen.

1. Tatahouine--Diogenite  (.4 grams) NICE!!

2. NWA 3118  Carbon. Chondrite  CV3 C.C.  (.8 grams)

3. Tulia (a)  H3-4 Chondrite Swisher County Texas  (2.6 grams)

4. I also have a very nice thick 25.4 gram part slice of Dimmitt (Castro County Texas) for sale. This one comes in a ryker display case. With original ID Card from Steve Arnold.

Pics on request of course. Please send me your offers for all (4) or any single individuals to: ba...@chorus.net.

Thanks Everyone!