From: "Jeff Kuyken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Meteorite List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "MARK BOSTICK"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 4:03 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Photos From A Famous Meteorite Town!

Well this one's particularly for you Mark although I'm sure others will
appreciate it too. When you ran one of your previous meteorite contests, you
awarded me a consulation prize just for mentioning that there's a street in
Murchison, Victoria called Meteorite St. Well last time I headed through
central Victoria, I took a detour and snapped a couple of photos I thought
you'd like! ;-)

http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/images/murchison1.jpg

And if you liked that one; you're gonna love this one!!! I took it at the
front of the main and pretty much only store in Murchison. There's a little
bit a camera-flash glare. Sorry about that; it was a little dark in the
shade.

http://www.meteoritesaustralia.com/images/murchison2.jpg

Hope you liked,

Jeff Kuyken