Howdy all

        We've produced a calculated strewn field for the 22 August event in
Nevada. Using some new techniques, we identified the solid-body radar
reflectors in the radar imagery (in other words, we picked out the meteorites
in mid-flight), and calculated their flight paths down to the ground. This will
not only produce a highly accurate strewn field, but should also identify the
landing sites of individual meteorites seen in the radar data. The strewn field
calculated using this method is now available on the Galactic Analytics LLC
website.

http://wp.me/p2AyTK-bg

Good luck!
Marc Fries