Hello All,

Due to over-whelming public demand and peer pressure I must announce at this
time that I made a find.  Wanted to have Jason Utas tell his story first,
because we've been working together on this strewn-field, staying in contact on
the phone, and meeting with him for dinner wnere we exchange notes and make
plans for the next day.  (This is how I got to finally meet another California
meteorite-hunter, Mendy Ouzillou.)

There is a story that goes along with our two finds (which will have to wait
until later), but Steve Arnold is anxious to tell how he became involved in
this saga ;-).  So here we are:

  N04    ~107g, and rising  Bob Verish