Dear all, just to make it clearer, in the first link, ONLY the references
followed by the term [AVAILABLE] are available.

Thank you for your understanding,

Arnaud

The Tricottet Collection
(Historic Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TheTricottetCollection
http://twitter.com/TricottetColl#