Hello,

Since we have a number of meteor/fireball observers in addition to all of the collectors, I hope this won't be too off-topic.

Need some help... I am looking to get an all-sky camera for the Univ. of MD Observatory (www.astro.umd.edu/openhouse) and am looking for recommendations/reviews (why you like or don't like what you have) of various systems.

I'm not exactly a gadget person and would prefer an off-the-shelf system -- SBIG, Orion, Moonglow Tech, are there others? But if there is a website with super clear instructions on building a system, we would consider building one. Purpose would be to observe meteors, fireballs as well as other sky phenomena.

My email is warne...@astro.umd.edu

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth Warner
UMD Observatory Coordinator