Hello,

I'm selling a SM30 magnetic susceptometer in excellent condition. Never used on
the field, only a few times in my room to study some stones.

For those who don't know, it's a portable device which helps you determine
which kind of meteorite you have.  After some measurements, you have to enter
several datas in an Excel spreadheet, including density, log(x) data given by
the SM30. Then you've got a result that you can compare with an abacus.

Here are some websites who explain how the SM30 can be useful for the meteorite
hunter :
http://www.caillou-noir.com/magnetic-susceptibility_SM30.htm

I wrote an article in Meteorite Magazine in february 2008 also if you want to
read a user review.

Price including shipment worldwide (freight with tracking and insurance) : 1000
euros or equivalent in dollars (about US$ 1340).

It's sold with case and notice, also including Excel spreadsheet

Kind regards,

Pierre-Marie Pelé
Meteor-Center
Météorites : achat - vente - expertise - expéditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360