Good Afternoon List;

The recent list issues regarding several email providers (Yahoo, AOL, etc.)
seem to be behind us and I have re-enabled all of those accounts.  Thanks to
input from Bob Falls I was able to take advantage of some changes my service
provider put into place and this should take care of the bounce problems.

The only downside from this fix is that if you click "Reply" or "Reply All" to
a posting the reply will only go to the member and not back to the list as
well.  If you would like to reply to an email and have it go to the list as
well please paste the list address "meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com" into
the "To" field.  I apologize for this inconvenience and hopefully this issue
will be fixed as well at some point.

So remember, when replying to a list email that you want the list copied on,
please paste meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com into the "To" field.

Thanks again to IMCA's Bob Falls!

Best Regards, Art

Art Jones