Hi Ruben,  I would like to meet you up there.  Call me with your plans!

Jim

On 5/21/2014 3:59 PM, Ruben Garcia via Meteorite-list wrote:
HI Jim, and all who've asked.

I talked to several people that have seen Mike today and they tell me
his condition is improving - but he will remian in ICU for a while
longer.  When I called the hospital they couldn't tell me much. I do
know that he's breathing without the aid of a ventilator and that he's
talking, but not much.... I keep saying that's always how he is  ;)

Anyway, I'm coming up to see him again on Saturday so I'll have a
better idea and can relay that to the meteorite community as soon I
see for myself.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Jim Wooddell