Always a great read!
Personally I just downloaded the Android version of Issuu to read Meteorite Times and it works like a charm and I can now read MT whereever I want :)

--
Gaetan Cormier
http://gcmeteorites.blogspot.com

Le 2014-06-10 00:38, Paul Harris via Meteorite-list a écrit :
Dear List,

We've had a some requests for PDFs of the magazine so people can read at their leisure. PDF files for each issue of Meteorite Times Magazine are available for download from the issue.com website. The PDFs are only available for download to members so you'll have to join.

We've just finished our instruction page which is accessible from both the "Current Issue" and "Back Issues" pages.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/download-meteorite-times-magazine-as-pdf/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim