From: Frank Cressy <fcre...@prodigy.net>
To: Graham Ensor <graham.en...@gmail.com>; Anne Black <impact...@aol.com>
Cc: meteorite list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>; Michael Farmer
<m...@meteoriteguy.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 23, 2015 8:24 am
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk is not a impact-melt?

   Paragould also has a significant amount of melt breccia areas, and an LL5 to
boot.

   Frank

        On Monday, February 23, 2015 4:07 AM, Graham Ensor via Meteorite-list
<meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

The Met Bulletin description contains the sentence "A significant
portion (1/3) of the stones consist of a dark, fine-grained impact
melt containing mineral and chondrule fragments."

Graham

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Anne Black via Meteorite-list