Some time ago (when I was using aother computer far, far away) someone on the list posted a URL or just a list that showed the "handle" or "seller name" from ebay of every person on the list (and some not) who sold on eBay. It gave their real name and actual email address.

If memory serves, it was partially the brainchild of a person who had earlier been accused of shill-bidding using fake ebay names.  Breathtakingly hypocritical for him/her to then spearhead a drive to uncover and publish everyone ELSE's ebay names (even if some folks preferred anonymity), but that's ancient history now, I guess.

I'm going to throw a few specimens onto ebay (seller name: sharkkb8) when I get home in a few days, so if anyone's looking for just under 2 grams of Johnstown, starting at a buck, stay tuned!

       Gregory